For these and other events visit our Community Calendar or follow us on social media.
Join Tennessee Disability Pathfinder on Facebook, Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 12 p.m. CT for a LIVE Q&A on Assistive and Enabling Technology Resources. We have a great talk planned and one lucky viewer will have the chance to win a door prize!
Please send us your questions to bit.ly/PathfinderFBLive and we’ll ask and answer your questions LIVE!
- June 5: Autism TN: Social Club Game Day
- June 7 Backlight Productions Summer Camp – Theater
- June 9: Navigating the Path to Assistive / Enabling Technology Resources
- June 9 : Empowered Ladies
- June 9: MOVE Inclusive Dance
- June 11: Tennessee Disability Coalition Webinar: The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Access to Health Care in the Current Pandemic and Post-COVID
- June 14: Backlight Productions Summer Camp – Dance
- June 14: Dementia Education Webinar (Tennessee Commission on Aging and Disability)
- June 17: VKC Community Lectures on Research in Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities: “Learning How Children on the Autism Spectrum Process Sensory Information
- June 20: The Inspirations Class
- June 22 : Tuesday Talk with TN Disability Pathfinder on FB Live
- June 24: Best Practices for Navigating the TennCare Connect Portal
- June 25: Tech Talk & More Tennessee Agency on Aging and Disability
- June 26: ETN Access Life Expo Tour
- June 1-30: Alzheimer’s Tennessee Support Groups